Senior Director Business Development – West Coast
Nature and Scope:
This position will develop and execute strategies for establishing partnerships and business relationships to distribute and market medical products and services that promote corporate growth through the market placement of the MinibarRx® units.
- Develop realistic and achievable quarterly performance objectives relating to Key Performance Indicators, such as # of units placed, $ sales, industry meeting attendance, etc.
- Prepare and routinely present Business Development Plan to the General Manager of MinibarRx which encompasses all contribution projections, and results.
- Assess Market trends to seek short and long term opportunities with key customer target segments such as Independent Pharmacy, Physician Buying Groups, Pharmacy Chains, etc.
- Identify customer un-met needs where MinibarRx can be a solution.
- Routinely seeking out prospective projects where MinibarRx may expand the business footprint.
- Use all appropriate technology to maintain and expand customer awareness.
- Attend appropriate and aligned Industry conferences to advance MinibarRx agenda. Estimate demand for proposed projects based on market research and healthcare therapy trends.
- Provide input to the management team on new medical products and service features in development to meet current and future customer needs.
- Establish metrics for Contract performance by customer and present on quarterly basis.
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews with customers to assist in the measurement of MinibarRx strategy and impact on their business and patient population.
- Participate and recommend contract structure to management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence, and other business development or alliance development projects.
- Coordinate contract proposals with FFF legal counsel and MinibarRx management team.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to identify new opportunities and/or assistance in discussions with manufacturers.
- Research and learn about all new critical care biopharmaceuticals in development.
- Keep Product Management team and FFF Sales team promptly and accurately informed of competitive activities, industry trends, product acceptance.
Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
Develop report and positive business environments with an ever-increasing number of Nationally recognized key customers in order to build the image of MinibarRx.
Support the Company's Compliance and Safety Programs by ensuring compliance with program policies and procedures. Lead by example by ensuring conduct is consistent with all policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the Company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
Display dedication to the position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
Work within approved budget; Develop and implement cost saving measures.
Other duties as assigned.
Manages business development for MinibarRx Division of FFF.
Responsibilities include: Interview, hire, and train employees; Plan, assign, and direct work; Appraise performance; Reward and discipline employees; Address complaints and resolve problems.
Develop employees' capabilities by ensuring their participation in Company training programs; Delegate to employees' strengths; Provide adequate instructions when assigning tasks or goals; Provide positive and negative feedback when appropriate.
Define subordinates' duties, goals, and objectives in alignment with the Company's strategic objectives and ensure subordinates successfully complete assignments.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and or boards of directors; ability to read and analyze medical product information, financial reports, and legal documents; ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers; ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations; ability to use internet software, and e-mail.
Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
Understand and internalize the Company's purpose; display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, works, and deeds.
Encourage teamwork by treating all subordinates fairly; Keep employees informed of department/Company plans; Encourage group participation; Value employees' input; Acknowledge achievements; Lead by example.
Education and Experience Desired:
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university, a minimum of ten (10) years' experience in business development with emphasis on new program/product launch. Master's degree(s) preferred.
Typical Office Environment:
This is a work from home office position, reporting to the corporate office as needed. No unusual exposures.
Operate office equipment.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to regularly use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, controls and equipment. The employee must be able to walk, sit and stand. The employee occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and occasionally kneels and bends.
Travel required 25% of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
FFF Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read about our excellent employee benefits package.