Flower Mound, TX
A member of FFF Enterprises' (FFF) RightNow Inventory Programs (RNI) team and under the direction of the RNI Services Director or RNI Technical Services Manager, responsible for performing and executing processes related to the implementation and problem resolution of unique technologies used for RNI. Works directly with customers, other key RNI stakeholders, providers of products, services and applications used to store and manage forward deployed. Uses detailed knowledge of IoT machine technologies and related operational processes along with critical thinking skill sets to assist in any number of activities related to the IoT machine configuration, deployment and operation.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Acts as an FFF subject matter expert (SME) for RNI devices and operation.
- Organizes and prioritizes work in such a way to ensure that customer specific issues are addressed in urgent, expedient and efficient manner.
- Ensures that problems and solutions are documented and recommends preventive measures or problem-solving processes to implement that can become best practice for the FDIP team.
- Continually enhances personal expertise related to FFF's RNI technology.
- Defines and documents the RNI processes that the team uses to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Performs configuration, setup or refurbishment processes according to documented processes that ensures effective and efficient deployment of IoT devices.
- Manages internal and external stakeholder training to facilitate user adoption of the standard operating procedures.
- Works with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure effective and efficient customer service and that best-practice technical approach is shared and leveraged amongst all team members.
- Continuously strives to improve processes, and service quality to internal and external customers.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Prefer two-year degree or equivalent required; technology related field is preferred.
- Experience trouble shooting technology that involves the integration of data and machinery.
- Understanding of how machine controls and middleware interacts with IT solutions.
- Experience working with at least one of the following: electro-mechanical machines, RFID or imaging systems.
- Understanding of systems networking, database design, hardware, application integration, and real time data capture.
- Experience and training in machine technology, information technology, logistics experience, pharmaceutical manufacturing or distribution and associated systems, are all relevant.
- Understanding of and experience using Six Sigma and Lean techniques to address project and operational processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly present and discuss specific problem and related solution in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to communicate (and work) effectively with people from different technical and business backgrounds, acting as a liaison, understanding and appreciating different perspectives and translating into terms necessary for any group or individual to understand.
- Strong computer skills and competent user of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio).
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The employee occasionally lifts up to 50 lbs. and occasionally kneels and bends. Working condition include warehouse setting. Combination of office and shop floor. The noise level in the work environment is generally moderate.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at email@example.com or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
FFF Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read about our excellent employee benefits package.