The FDI Coordinator is responsible for providing key administrative, coordination and problem-solving support for the Forward Deployed Inventory program, a component of the RightNow Inventory Product Management Solutions division. This position will interact daily with the FDI/RNI Team, internal departments, and external customers.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Works with the FDI/RNI Team and sales force to respond to customer phone and email inquiries regarding the Forward Deployed Inventory Program's operational functions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assists with program communication between FFF/FDI Sales Representatives and Customers.
- Documents and tracks Forward Deployed Inventory Program details and specifications for each customer.
- Works with internal departments and dedicated operational software to coordinate account set-up, price loading/adjustments, order placement, billing and maintenance for FDI customers.
- Places orders in SAP for FDI customers and handles daily procedures, modifications, audits and sales analysis. Work with sales to identify nearby product for emergency field transfers.
- Work with sales and internal teams to coordinate the return and/or field transfers of product nearing expiration dates.
- Continuously strive to improve processes and service quality to internal and external customers. Develop and implement new processes to improve program efficiency.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Basic computer knowledge necessary to sufficiently perform job.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Minimum (2) five years' experience in a customer service environment, sales operations or sales.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Basic math, grammar and typing skills.
- Individual is team oriented and able to incorporate basic selling and account receivable techniques in dealing with customers.
- Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to learn quickly and ability to handle heavy phone activity.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently, prioritize multiple projects and complete on time.
- Ability to handle heavy phone activity.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. Must have the ability to lift and maneuver items of at least 50 lbs. Working condition include normal office setting/warehouse.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at email@example.com or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
FFF Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read about our excellent employee benefits package.